Home-Start Epsom, Ewell & Banstead
There for parents when they need us most...
Because childhood can't wait
Over 5’s Project
New! 25 for 25 Fundraising campaign is now live. Follow this link to find out more.........
Home-Start Epsom and Ewell Over 5s and SEND Parent Support Group
The aim of this project is to offer support to families of PRIMARY aged children living in the borough of Epsom and Ewell, who may be finding life challenging for a variety of reasons.
To access this support families will have one of the following:
- Has primary age child/ren
- With child/ren with SEND/ADHD/ASD
- With child/ren with emotional/behavioural challenges
- Parents who would benefit from accessing support
Support on offer includes:-
- The Open Doors Café – in local schools. A chance to chat to other parents and a Home-Start coordinator.
- 1 to 1 parenting support and advice
- Family Links Parenting Courses
- Parenting/SEND Workshops
- Help to find appropriate support within the community.