Page Updated 5/01/21
Home-Start Epsom, Ewell and Banstead provides support for families. For more information see our getting support page.
Other help available for covid related issues:
Surrey County Council Community Helpline number: 0300 200 1008
- Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
- SMS: 0786 0053 465 for Deaf and hearing impaired residents only (Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm)
Follow this link: https://www.surreycc.gov.uk/people-and-community/….
If you are concerned about a child or young person:
Please contact Surrey’s Children’s Single Point of Access (C-SPA)
The C-SPA provides residents and people who work with children in Surrey with direct information, advice and guidance about where and how to find the appropriate support for children and families.
Availability: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Phone: 0300 470 9100
- Out of hours phone: 01483 517898 to speak to our emergency duty team.
- Email: emails are dealt with during normal office hours
- SMS: 07527 182 861 (for the deaf or hard of hearing)
- VRS: Sign Language Video Relay Service
- Fax number: 01483 519862